TECHLUB CO Series
– Decelerators whose locations make regular maintenance and management difficult due to the facility structure.
– Decelerators whose operating temperature rises in an abnormal fashion(higher than 80C).
– Decelerators located in a place where surrounding temperature goes through big changes(outdoors: day and night, summer and winter).
– Large facilities requiring high re-operation expenses long-term lubrication)
– All kinds of decelerators including one that requires much initial load at starting and high-load journal bearings
– There are small viscosity changes according to temperature.
– It has great oil film strength.
– It has excellent oxidative stability.
– It has excellent oil properties.
– It has a wide temperature range.
– 24-hour a day operating facilities and important facilities in such industries as iron manufacturing, steel making, paper manufacturing, cement, textile, and automobile.
1. All kinds of gear decelerators(spur, bevel, and hypoid gears)
2. All kinds of rolling and sliding bearings
3. All kinds of gear couplings
– Worm gear, Spur, Bevel gear, high- or low-temperature parts of decelerator gears
– Plain, Rolling bearing
|Representative properties /
|Color||Light Brown||Light Brown||Light Brown|
|Viscosity at 40℃||120||230||300|
|Viscosity index (DIN ISO 2909)||115||115||115|
|Density (DIN 51757)||0.90 ~ 0.96|
|Pour Point (DIN ISO 3016)||-25||-25||-25|
|Flash Point (DIN ISO 2592)||＞250||＞250||＞250|